Forbo Wall Base provides superb durability, flexibility, and scuff resistance. In addition to contributing towards LEED credits, Forbo Wall Base passes all of the most stringent Indoor Air Quality standards in the market. It features NO lead or heavy metals guaranteed and has the best-in-class environmental profile. Forbo Wall Base is made of high-quality rubber, and is available in 4" and 6" heights, in the cove or straight toe styles.
The 4" wall base is sold by cartons with 120 linear feet per carton. The cartons of 6" wall base contain 96 linear feet. The wall base is made with high-grade resin, thermoplastic binders, fillers, and pigments. The gauge is 1/8".
** Note: Wall base is a special order item with a 2-4 week lead time for manufacturing. It also requires a signature of a non-cancellation agreement which we can email to you.
- No lead or heavy metals - guaranteed
- Best in class environmental profile
- Passes all of the most stringent IAQ standards in the market
- Ribbed back design for more secure adhesion
- Porous backing allows quicker, better adhesion
- Quick and easy installation
- Micro-Squared up" cuts minimize joint visibility
- UV resistant
- No color drift / No dye lots - enjoy stable color consistency over time
- Tougher surface finishes - looks better longer because of thicker, denser pigmentation
- Consistent height and toe dimensions assure premium professional appearance
- Reinforced cove for greater durability in the toughest applications
- Compliance to a variety of ASTM standards
Forbo Wall Base and Installation Accessories contribute towards the following LEED credits:
- IEQ credit 4. - low-emitting materials (Forbo Wall Base Adhesive)
- IEQ credit 4. - low-emitting materials (Forbo Wall Base)
- MR credits 4., 4. - recycled content (32% pre-consumer recycled content)
- MR credits 5., 5. - regional materials (manufactured in Sheboygan, WI)
(to view a larger swatch for each color, please click here)
Country of Manufacture: United States